Friends of the Johnson Creek Public Library
125 Lincoln Street
Johnson Creek, WI 53038
President: Pat Giese friendsoftheJCpubliclibrary@gmail.com
V. President: vacant
Secretary: Carol O’Neil
Treasurer: Amy Hanson
Dear Artists, Crafters, Vendors & Authors,
The Friends of the Johnson Creek Library, Inc is hosting a Holiday Fair, featuring art, crafts, products from local entrepreneurs, and authors on Saturday November 26, 2022 from, 9:00-3:00 at the Johnson Creek Middle/High School. This event will be held in conjunction with Christmas in the Village, co-sponsored by the Friends of the JCPL and the Johnson Creek Historical Society. Something Special from Wisconsin will also have vendors at the school. The Friends of the JCPL support our small but much-loved library. We anticipate considerable community involvement for this event. We aim to have a highly successful, very well organized, and well-advertised event, with happy customers and happy sellers. We will be selecting our exhibitors carefully to ensure we have a high-quality event with no duplicates of companies, or an imbalance in types of products available. Submission of an application is NOT a guarantee of your spot. This is in your best interest, as well as ours.
We, in addition to marketing one’s own books, we would like attending authors to be available to provide a 20-30 minute time for a group discussion with attendees. This discussion time will be preplanned and advertised. This year we will hold this in the corners of the main room, with the hope of better success.
Please read the following information:
· Fee $40.00 per space/ $75.00 for 2- spaces, $105.00 for 3 spaces
· Space dimensions: 10’ X 10’
· Return application and $40.00 check payable to the Friends of the Johnson Creek Public Library Inc, and mail to The Friends of Johnson Creek Public Library, Inc. PO Box 130, Johnson Creek WI 53038. Applications received by Sept. 30 will be given priority.
· Send one or two pictures of your product to be used for advertising. Digital pictures are preferred and can be sent to email@example.com.
· In the event your application is not accepted, we will return your undeposited check to you.
· Once accepted, the booth fee is non-refundable
There is a block of rooms reserved at the Comfort Suites in Johnson Creek. Cost of rooms will be $75.00. Reservations can be made by calling the Comfort Suites at 920-699-2800, ext 0.. State you are reserving a room for Christmas in the Village. If you prefer to make unline reservations: use hyperlink: hyperlink: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/BJ99I3
Date: November 26, 2022
Time: 9 am-3pm
Location: Johnson Creek Middle/High School 455 Aztalan St. Johnson Creek
Rules and Responsibilities of Vendor and The JCPL Friends
- You are responsible for providing and setting up your own display. Please provide your own tables and extension cords. Chairs will be provided.
- Booth set-up can begin at 6:00 PM on Friday Nov. 25 or on Saturday morning Nov. 26 at 7:45. Please be fully set up by 9 am on Saturday. Do not begin to dismantle until 3pm. You are responsible for clean-up of your area after the event. Loading and unloading will be at the main doors of the gym. (Parking lot on the westside of the school) Weather permitting southwest gym doors or Weis Center doors may be used.
- All booths must have product to sell. You are also free to take orders. You are responsible for any deliveries and arrangements. The JCPL Friends reserve the right to refuse sale of any unlisted, unapproved, or inappropriate items.
- Silent auction donation item: All crafters/vendors/authors must donate an item, valued at $20 or more for the silent auction. Items will be on display on a table in the foyer between the gym and the Weis center.
- You are invited to include a catalog and/or business card along with the auction prize. You will receive a donation receipt for your tax purposes.
- The JCPL Friends are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken merchandise. If any damages were to occur in or around the facility, caused by you, you will be held responsible for any costs associated with the damage.
- You are responsible for bringing cash/change, keeping it secure, and charging taxes. The JCPL Friends will not take responsibility for any financial errors or losses.
- You may use the building’s wireless internet access.
- There are electrical outlets in the room, but not necessarily available to you at your booth. If you have a specific electrical need for your booth (ie: not just for charging a device) please indicate that on the notes section of your application.
- You will be informed via email or phone of the receipt of your application.
Carol O’Neil with any questions 920-699-3682 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org If calling, please leave voice mail on this landline.
FRIENDS OF THE JOHNSON CREEK PUBLIC LIBRARY, Inc.
Nov. 26, 2022
Facebook Name: __________________________________
Brief Description of Products/services: _________________________________________
I have read and agreed to the Crafter/Vendor contract and agree to abide by it.
Signed and Dated ______________________________________________________
Amount Remitted: _____ $40.00 (one booth ____$75.00 (two booths) ___($105.00 (three booths)
Please return this application with your check, payable to the Friends of the Johnson Creek Public Library, Inc. to PO Box 130, Johnson Creek, 53038